Maker Summer Camp
What is a Maker? Creator, manufacturer, constructor, builder, producer, fabricator, inventor, architect, designer.
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) comes to life at the St. Michael School of Clayton’s Maker Camp this summer. Designed for students age four through entering sixth grade, this camp is tailored to the creative interests of each group of campers in the areas of design, coding, robotics and 3D printing. Campers learn through hands-on experiences and activities along with learning journeys to neighboring Forest Park, Shaw Park pool and more. Join us and watch your child discover a love of learning and see your maker soar!
Please email [email protected] with any questions
2019 Camp Information:
- Camp Sessions
- Session 1: June 10th – June 21st, 2019
- *Session 2: June 24th – July 3rd, 2019
- Session 3: July 8th – July 19th, 2019
- Session 4: July 22nd – Aug 2nd, 2019
- $500 per two week session
- *Second session prorated $400
- Before Care: $8 per day, $80 per session
- Aftercare: $15 per day, $150 per session
- 4 years by May 1st, 2019 – Entering 6th grade
- Camp Hours: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Before Care: 7: 30 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- Aftercare: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Coding with blocks and HTML
- Bloxels: Create your own video game!
- Lego robotics including WeDo and Mindstorm EV3s
- 3D design and printing
- Glazing and firing clay creations
- Screen printing
- LED light photography
- Sewing with circuits
- Sewing / Needle Point
- Imagination Playground
- Stem creations
- Outside play
- Learning journeys to explore local parks and attractions
- Classic summer activities
- Water balloons
- Swimming / Water Play
- Tie dye